Friday, June 17, 2011

Soon!

Lately there is not much to blog about, I am at home in this tiny apartment where there is barely any space to work on anything. But pretty soon my family and I will move to a new house! I am so excited! : D My own room! which will be my painting, sewing, and everything studio! Can wait for new paintings and more.
So now I'll show you smaller drawings and watercolors I've been doing. Other older 3d works too.



My mom 2009. what it looks like now all finished.
 The Yamasaki garden at CCS

 Lots of faces
 book cover with left over paint
 View from dorm desk.
 Potato stamp tree!
 Maybe my new room will look  like this. I do have those chairs... $5 each at Goodwill! GO Goodwill!
 Matt.
 Sketch for a really large painting.


 "Cups" I made
 But you know those really pretty carved soaps you just don't want to use? That is how I feel about these cups.
 Glass plate! lot of fun to make.
 Makes pretty shadow!


 Well I didn't do this, my mom did. But I helped... its a pretty cool idea for displaying the chakras. (A must for    yogis.)
 Books I bound. yup all by myself. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact me

Contact me at

delrio_andrea@hotmail.com

with Questions, commissions, and comments.